Wedding Photography Booking Form
This is the wedding photography booking form and contract of Juliet Mckee Photography.
Juliet Mckee, 40 College Ride, Camberley, Surrey, GU154JS.
Please answer all questions below where required and read everything carefully before agreeing to my terms and conditions. Please ask any questions you may have prior to compeleting this form.
I understand that at this stage all timings may be approximate. You will be asked to complete a further questionnaire with final times and special photography requests 4 weeks before your wedding.
Please be sure to click submit when you are finished.
I offer a variety of wedding albums as well as smaller album duplicates for family. Just to complicate matters, I use two separate but equally fabulous album manufacturers. Sim offer landscape or rectangular albums. Folio offer square.
1. I will need your choice of rectangular (landscape), or Square.
If rectangular fine art or photo finish.
If square fine art or matted.
2. Choose a cover option.
3. Let me know your wording. ‘Janet and John (plus date of wedding etc), and whether you wish to have it debossed, or printed in black, gold or silver.
4. Access your proofing gallery online and select your choice of 80 images (extra pages can be added if you wish to choose more).
5. Once designed – approve your layouts in an online gallery.
6. Album is ordered and I will advise you of waiting time.
7. Album is delivered either by courier or by hand.
8. Enjoy your album for the rest of your days. 🙂
Please note I have reproduced each album manufacturers own online colour swatches for accuracy, but please feel free to email me to clarify certain colours if not clear.
Rectangular/Landscape Albums By Sim
Fine art matt paper of archive quality. Rich luminous colour or photo finish paper with a subtle lustre finish.
Standard 15 spreads (30 pages).
Additional spreads £20 (per 2 extra pages).
25 x 35″ – £650
A4 – £550
A5 – £295 (duplicate of main album).
A5 £350 (different design to main album).
Square Wedding Albums By Folio
Fine Art Albums
Fine art paper of archive quality. Rich luminous colour.
12 x 12″ – £650
10 x 10″ – £550
8 x 8″ – £450
Fine art paper as above, but pages are matted. Each image is framed similar to a mount. Albums are heavier, thicker and more substantial and come with 15 spreads. If requiring additional spreads a maximum of 20 is advised.
12 x 12″ – £800
10 x 10″ – £675
Additional spreads – £35
Albums are designed and ordered between October and February.
If you are ordering an album as an add on to your wedding package I will require a 50% deposit to begin the design process and the remaining 50% prior to ordering.
Where possible I try to deliver albums by hand, but if I am unable to a courier will be used. This may incur an additional charge.